The following are benefits of henna:
- Useful for burns caused by fire
- Beneficial for mouth ulcers and blisters in the mouth, when chewed Heals thrush in the mouth of children
- Beneficial for blisters on the body
- Bandaging with henna is beneficial for hot inflammations
- Mixing henna flowers with warm wax and rose oil is beneficial for pains
- Placing its flowers between the folds of wool cloths scent them and keep moths away
- When applied to fingernails as a paste, it improves their condition Makes the hair grow, and strengthens and beautifies it.